Wednesday, February 6, 2013

             I am at Starbucks.  That is obvious.  When one walks in the doors, it is readily appearant to them that I am present.  What is not so obvious is the stream of thought running through my mind.  Currently, the topic is this blog, but if I let my mind wander for even a short moment, complex images spew in and out of my consciousness.  In this place, this sanctuary, this safe haven fom reality, this is where I can think.  This is where thoughts become ideas.  Is it some random melody twisting itself into an unearthly tune? is it pictures and images melted into words for others to search for?  Regardless, this is the place where my cognition roams free.  I have arrived, and I think I'll get my drink now.

What should I think of now?

No comments:

Post a Comment